Popular Posts

Monday, April 29, 2013

The longest week of my life....

Have you ever had one of those weeks where it felt like it lasted forever but flew bye? But it was a super demanding week? Yes that was this past week. I had a big paper due for my doctorate program. I was having such a hard time writing it. Therefore, during class I was writing it, on Thursday I was writing. Then we went out for a tasty dinner. I worked on my citings on Thursday night. Friday I turned it in. I was over it. Friday I wore the outfit pictured below, with my headband from Groopdealz. Then Friday night we went over a friends house for a fire and some marshmallow roasting, yummy. Saturday we went down the shore to work on the yard. The hurricane really messed it up. It was a labor intensive day. Then at night we went on a double date with my dad and stepmom. Sunday I went to my friends bridal shower and wore this fun dress from LOFT. And our titanic picture was finished getting framed at Michaels (during their 75% off sale). Score! It's massive.



Groopdealz Headband (I get deliveries from Groopdealz daily!)

This is the print of the picture we saw when we went to the Titanic Exhibit.  I'm obsessed with the Titanic
and Leo, but I got it custom framed at Michael's during their 50%+25% off sale.  Saved so much money!  It came out great as you can see! Now it hangs above our couch and it's massive.


And this is my outfit for the Bridal Shower.  I got it at Ann Taylor LOFT, and it was 40% off of $79.99.  And it's in this photo where you can see that my face got some color from working outside down the shore on saturday, but my arms, not so much.  Ugh.  Hopefully it didn't look that bad in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment