Popular Posts

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pinterest Fail #1

Well it was doomed to happen. I don't take it too hard when recipes or crafts don't look exactly like the original pin. That happens. I don't have the best camera, most of the time I use my iPhone and I'm not a professional chef or crafter (even tho I think I'm pretty impressive). I shouldn't have believed this pin tho. I was tricked.

Dried Strawberries Pin

I started with awesome strawberries. And I said to myself, this better work bc I don't wanna throw away all these tasty strawberries!

So this is a picture of all my tasty strawberries, cut up on the cookie sheet and seasoned with salt and pepper.

 
 This is the after. Dried out beyond belief and stuck to the cookie sheet. as a matter of fact, it's STIlLL soaking in my sink! 

This stink especially becausfor the first two hours my house smelled delicious. I was super excited about the possibility of a strawberry treat like fruit snacks?!     


So mine definitely didn't look anything close to this....

First Pin Fail :( It happens, but until I pin again...


No comments:

Post a Comment