Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I've been contemplating...

So, I've been contemplating for quite some time to start a blog or not. I'm a 28 year old, guidance counselor, finishing my first year in my doctorate program for Educational Leadership and newly moved in with my dreamboat bf.
I've done the blog thing before, when I went thru a clean eating phase. That was on and off and not consistent enough to write about. That's for sure.
So I tried to think of something that I could have and want to contribute to at least everyday. What are some constants in my life? I love to cook, clean like a nut, shopping occurs frequently as does crafting. I'm decorating our condo at rapid fire pace. With all these things in mind, I realized I bring Pinterest in on all these facets.  My cousin and I are always complaining about what pins work and what ones are totally bogus! Because they exist!
Therefore, with all that in mind I will be posting what pins worked or how they didn't. Of course some daily happenings will be in there as well.

This is a picture of my sister and I. We are basically the same person except for a few differences.  She's older (I like to throw that out there a lot), she's a bigger shopaholic (I'm a bargain shopaholic, she likes the expensive stuff), and she's a bit more wild. So if you're looking for a good time. JK.
Jillian & I


These are my closest friends and I. We went to the Renault Winery with our beaus for a wine tasting. Val is the blonde, myself, then Julie who just had a gorgeous baby boy, Luke, then Jenn "Pino" which is what we call her, who just had a beautiful baby girl, Gia a month after Julie had Luke. Heather is my wildcard friend who is missing from this picture.



Finally, my love, Kevin. This was just on Easter. He didn't want to shave and I love the scruffy look on him. We met in college in 2005. He was graduating and I was only a sophomore, wait maybe junior. So, he was a frat guy and I was a sorority girl and timing was not on our side. After years passed and always thinking in the back of my head I'm suppose to be with him. And after two relationships down the crapper, LinkedIn had him as a "Person I May Know" and we messaged here and there, updating each other on our lives. When his relationship ended, and mine was soon following, we started hanging out again and the rest is history. He likes to tell people we met online.


No comments:

Post a Comment