Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dreary weeks make me sleep


This weather has been so dreary that it makes me sleepy.  Combined with a few other factors makes me even sleepier.  Therefore, my to do list is hanging around again.  Maybe Thursday I will be super productive.  Tuesday night I didn't get to try the Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki because I forgot to defrost the chicken. Ooops. Breakfast for dinner it was! We love breakfast in our house. Eggs over easy with some toast and BACON :) yum.  Tonight I have class till late so the bf is usually on his own for dinner Wednesday nights.  I will be cooking the flank steak on Thursday so we will see how that goes. 


My pants from Old Navy were a hit, but I had to attach a disclaimer since they made some people dizzy. Oops again.



Here's the entire look.  I paired the pants with a white button down and brown belt and brown flats and a chunk fun brown and gold necklace. 

Again, it's nasty outside.  I'm wearing my navy khaki skinny pants with gold flowered flats and a green long sleeved tee with scarf from Francesca's. I ripped my last pair of contacts! So Glasses it is!

Every night that I don't wash my hair, I put it in a bun on top of my head to help keep the curls intact and to keep it out of my face.  I think I looked like Cindy Lu from The Grinch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment