Popular Posts

Monday, April 15, 2013

Party full of Pins and some yard sale finds

Ok so on Saturday I had an Origami Owl Jewelry party. I had some family members and friends over for some tasty apps, drinks and fun jewelry. Every loved all the Pinterest recipes used. Everyone kept saying, "I NEED THAT RECIPE!"

White peach sangria with strawberries Link here Super easy and tasty! However, I couldn't find Strawberry Schnapps so I opted for Peach and it was delicious.

Reese's peanut butter cookie dough dip Link here This one was tasty and obviously NOT good for you, but I used more cream cheese than the recipe called for. I stuck with the suggested items for dipping, graham crackers, animal crackers and pretzels.

Baked cheesy artichoke dip Link here I got artichoke hearts that were quartered but I think next time that I will blend them up a little more. Delicious!

Chicken pesto tart Link here I ran out of Mozzarella cheese so I just loaded on the parmesan instead. Still delicious! I love me some basil pesto!

Also, Saturday morning my picker sister Danielle and I went to the Audubon town wide yard sale and it was crazy how whatever I said I wanted or needed appeared. Literally! Even hot dogs! Stinks as soon as I said, "I'd like a million dollars," the yard sale gods were not on my side! We are going to the Haddonfield town wide this Saturday! This is the GREAT thing about Spring Time!
Yard sale finds:
corner shelf $5
Window pane mirror $1
Chalkboard calendar $1
Welcome sign $2
Sequence game $1



This is the corner shelf I acquired for $5, i'm still trying to decide what color to paint or stain it.


This is a welcome sign I got for $2 and will be hanging above the sink in the kitchen.

Even though it is sideways, this is the chalkboard calendar i got for $1 and will be repainting the trim and hanging in the kitchen as well.

This is the six pane window mirror, I will be cleaning it up and painting it the same teal/aqua color that one of the letters is in the bedroom and antiquing it.  I will hang it lengthwise above our dresser.

This is my Monday dreary outfit day. Its cool and rainy outside today. Purple ankle pants, black top and premier necklace. Simple and comfy.

Here's Danielle and I out pickin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment