Popular Posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

New hair do coming soon


As you can tell from previously posted pics, I have long thick, curly, frizzy, out of control hair at times.  I straighten it a lot! Some people sometimes don't believe me that it's naturally curly because I straighten it so darn much.  So I've been browsing Pinterest of course and am in the mood/need of a new do! With summer rapidly approaching, I'm tempting to cut it short so it doesn't weigh down my head at the beach.  However, I fear a crazy Afro appearing when my crazy hair dries after taking dips in the ocean. Oh the problems of a curly haired girl.

I love Jess alba's color and cut in this one.  My wonderful hair dresser Franco always says, your hair is not that fine.



I also love how she curls  it in this one.  I could totally do that with my straightener.


Then Olivia Palermo, I LOVE her hair.  I always love her color, cut style.  I feel like her hair in't that thin either.  But definitely not curly either.
Oh a girl can dream.  I love her color in this one too.  Her subtle highlights, but I don't think I'd wanna go this light.

I love this cut!  We'll see what Franco says, I go Friday ladies!( and gents?)

No comments:

Post a Comment