Popular Posts

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday yard sale time

I'm so sore from Crossfit. Well not as sore as I imagined I'd be, but still sore. I went yard sale hopping again with my partner in crime Danielle. The finds weren't nearly as good as last week but, still good. I got a little side table for Kevin's side of the bed. Some books, for personal reading, counseling and a cool edition of The Last of the Mohicans (that's Kevin and I's fav movie). Then I got a lamp, forgoing the purchase of the shade. Some seat cushions for free that I will clean and use either in my bedroom or living room. Danielle got some really cool stuff too!


For lunch I had some caprese salad using the basil from my planter.

I wore my jeggings from express, free old navy long sleeve tee and flats. My hair has been drying naturally and not all wild woman like. So I've been able to wear it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment