Popular Posts

Thursday, April 4, 2013

No Pin Wednesday, but so much more!

Wednesday I finally got the bf to agree to painting our bedroom. So I went to Home Depot and got the necessary supplies. I was serious business and handled the room like a champ. Taped it up, laid drop cloths, covered furniture. Real professional like. Even he was impressed when he got home. But man does my arm feel like its gonna fall off. Turns out I need more paint, which stinks because I really only need half a gallon but Home Depot doesn't sell them. I'm going to get this settled once I'm there! Also, I did some birthday shopping for the beau, which is Saturday. I was going to get him a nice new watch for his thirtieth, but too many decisions. He can do that one on his own. So I got him a random compilation of gifts. Hopefully he appreciates them. I'm sure he will.

My shopping outfit


My fav fall boots from Francesca's (with red zippers)


                                         I like your sleeves- Don't mind my Napolean references

                                                   Ready to go birthday shopping :)


                          I told you I was very professional about the painting of the bedroom
                                                            Getting rid of the pea soup green



                                                                 Silver Drop it is
Isn't he cuteI

No comments:

Post a Comment