Popular Posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

This week in pins...

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Finishing up classes and the warmer weather have us venturing out a lot.

Monday was Kevin's moms birthday so we went to his sisters for a delicious dinner and presents. Tuesday I was planning on making http://www.food.com/recipe/heroin-chicken-371704. We went to Jos. A. Banks for their suit deal thinking we'd be there for only a short amount of time. Yeah right! After the First Lady fit Kevin for all this suits (Buy 1, get 3 free!) the "manager-I like to hear myself talk-narcissist" came over and redid every fitting. And basically belittled her employee in front of us and was super annoying. So after 2 hours of being there, we just stopped at chik-fil-a for dinner.

So since Wednesday I have class/exam, this week, aim going to try the heroin chicken on Thursday.

This is my new Groopdealz necklace! And my allergy face!

Love my leopard flats from Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment