Popular Posts

Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Monday...

A new work week is beginning and a new list of things to do.

Something's leftover from last week...
Finish sewing pillow covers
Paint chalkboard calendar for kitchen

This weeks menu...
Monday: chicken pesto paninis with tomatoes & mozzarella cheese
Original pin here.  I changed from turkey to chicken and axed the avocado and just stuck with the pesto.
Tuesday: shredded chicken tacos with black beans and Spanish rice
*this is a recipe my sister shared with me that I love and use frequently.
Thursday: spaghetti and homemade meatballs
*this one is all in my head of course.

This is my Monday outfit. Red skinnies from old navy, navy and white striped tee from tj maxx, navy scarf and brown metallic flats from target.


Dinner update: the chicken pesto paninis were DElicious! Highly suggest. I broke out my George Forman, whipped up a basil pesto sauce, on the ciabatta bread, spread pesto on top half, chicken (previously grilled), fresh mozzarella and tomato on top, let cheese melt a little, then BAM! Get in my mouth you are amazing!

Also, menu change already! Thursday night we are going out to dinner, so no cooking up here! I'm ok with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment