Popular Posts

Friday, April 19, 2013

Ugh it's Friday?

Well this week flew by! So I didn't really get into too much what my weeks usually look like. Cause boy are they hectic! I LIVE for the weekends!

Monday: work normal job as guidance counselor 7:30-3 (stay later depending on workload), come home make dinner, RUN, relax, do some school work.
Tuesday: work 7-2:30, go right to local community college & teach Intro. to Psych. from 3:30-5, come home, make dinner, try to be productive and do schoolwork.
Wednesday: work 7:30-3:30, drive right to Delaware for my graduate classes (Doctorate in Educational Leadership program) from 5-10, usually don't get home till 11:15-11:30 and boy am i tired!
Thursday: work 7-2:30, go right to local community college & teach Intro. to Psych. from 3:30-5, come home, make dinner, try to be productive and do schoolwork.
Friday: work normal job as guidance counselor 7:30-3 (stay later depending on workload), come home and depending on my plans I relax and usually DRINK!

Phew.... That was exhausting just to type it! Finding time to do things Is tough and I find myself just coming home and doing nothing! I hate that, it's such a waste of time. I'll come home and sit on my phone or iPad and waste away the hours. I have to become more aware of how much time I'm wasting.

So today I had a workshop. I came home and was sooooo tired that I decided to take a nap and then be productive! So I was, got up did laundry made the bed, cleaned up the kitchen and hung up my welcome sign I bought at the yard sale last weekend. And thennnnnn at 6 I went to Crossfit!

Well this was my first time doing crossfit. It was insane. It is quite difficult to move my limbs right now. But I feel great! I'm totally going to do it! I just did the intro class and I will begin the foundations program which is three weeks, 2x a week. Then you get into the actual crossfit program from there.

As of May 9, I will be done teaching intro to psych until the fall and will have more time. I'm really excited about this journey and can't wait to get toned!



No comments:

Post a Comment