Popular Posts

Monday, April 15, 2013

Old Navy was calling my name!

Ok, so I love shopping the clearance and sale sections at Old Navy! They have cute trendy pieces for super cheap that compare with j. crew for more than half the cost most of the time.

                                     I bought this button down on sale for $19. Normally $25.

These long sleeve cotton tees were.....wait for it.....$12......it gets better. Buy One Get One FREE!
So basically $6 each.



These ankle pants are the Diva style and were on sale. One pair was $13.99 and the other were $8.99.
These are J. Crew's version which are very similar except for the price tag. On sale these pants are still $49.99.

This is a close comparison with the Old Navy gingham shirt, it's Ralph Lauren and $54.

Another comparison is Theory cotton long sleeve pocket tee, $85.

So, I think that I did pretty well. Two pairs of ankle pants, two cotton tees and a button down for $55. Thanks Old Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment