Popular Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Yard sale makeover items, puppies & curly hair don't care


This mirror was originally just a wooden 6 pane window mirror. I painted it aqua and antiqued with gold. Goes perfectly with my Moroccan color scheme in the master.
I don't know how I feel yet about the lamp. I think the silver of the lamp and the gold accessories and antiquing clash too much.
And here's an additional pic I sent last night to the bf to try to convince him of a puppy purchase. (Even though I myself know its not reasonable right now. Still entertaining to joke about it.) 
And here's my curled hair. I curled it with the straightener. It's hard to get a pic that shows the back is a little shorter and contrasts from the front. But loving how much I can actually do with this cut. After my keratin, my hair just free naturally to a wave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment