Popular Posts

Friday, May 17, 2013

Thank goodness it's Friday


This week was killing me. Literally killing me. Work was crazy busy and non stop everyday. I had crossfit twice this week (Monday & Thursday). I had class Wednesday night. It was crazy. So now that Friday is here I'm curled up and reading tons of articles on school culture and what principals are suppose to be doing and drinking wine. Maybe when the paper writing begins I will not be drinking wine. 
I'm on day three of my keratin treatment and ready to wash my hair and experience awesomeness. I had this plaid button down with a little ruffle around the buttons, super cute. But it's a tunic length and wasn't the look I was going for. I tucked it in and it didn't seem to be the look I was trying to accomplish either. So then I thought lets go country on this and tie it in the front. And viola! You can't see the bottom but these are cropped denim pants. I wore brown leather studded flats and a Groopdealz necklace. (Of course!)

And to end the night here's a pic of a puppy I sent to bf when I was watching Greys and Scandal in the bedroom and he was watching sports of some sort in the living room. 
Text message: Buy me! I need a place to live.
His response: then get a job.

No fun. He'll budge one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment