Popular Posts

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dear Blog

I'm so sorry for depriving you of pins and pictures and fun. I have been away having a blast. It would probably be more appropriate to say the reason was that I was buried in papers and reading, but that moment has passed at least for a few weeks (4 to be exact) and I was in Boston. Not only was I in Boston, but I was also chopping my hair off and doing crossfit (in pain)!
The new do! I'm getting used to the hair being so short!

My boo and I at dinner in Boston! I was still finagling with how to style my hair in this pic and I swear it looked better in person and not so 5 year old girl-ish.

Faneuil Hall in Boston, very cool.
Another pic from freedom trail.
This was outside the harbor before dinner one night. Isn't the iPhone amazing! It took this awesome pic. Well I played a big part but so clear!
This is the view from our hotel of the city.
And another...


No comments:

Post a Comment