Popular Posts

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Groopdealz & Cookies

This past weekend I used my handy dandy cookie spoon to make some chocolate chip cookies. It was late night and I wasn't ready to go to sleep just yet! I followed the toll house recipe. It can be found here.

My cookie spoon is from Bed Bath & Beyond and has a flexible rubber bottom to help push the dough out. It's awesome. When Kevin and I first moved in, we had been given a gift card for BB&B and went it and each chose random stuff. We pretty much had everything we needed. I chose this cookie spoon, wooden salad hands, and a mini grater for lemon zest. He chose something even more random. I can't even recall.

I also got my necklaces in the mail from Groopdealz. I love this fun costume statement jewelry. If you haven't been on Groopdealz yet. You need to go! But buyer beware it was super addicting. I get a package at least once a week!! It's a cheap addiction though.

This week I made the chicken pesto tart that I had previously made at my jewelry party. My friend Heather came over Tuesday night to check out our place and hang out. We had the pizza-tart and a bottle of champagne! Enjoyable Tuesday evening. We also watched the season finale of Splash! I've watched a few episodes here and there. Ya know, quality reality television! She was hooked too. Couldn't leave until she saw who won!

This weekend we are off to Boston <3 can't wait to see the sights!

Tonight's pin recipe is...











No comments:

Post a Comment