Popular Posts

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week Recap


This was a busy week.  We had our golf outing for work and then I had class and crossfit and went out last night with my cousin for some Irish music (my uncle is in an Irish band)! This week I made a morning muffin to take to work along with a banana.  This guy was packed with protein and tasty! Below is a screenshot of the recipe from a fellow instagramers page.
Instead of sugar in the raw, I did honey.  I didn't have 1/4 c p sugar in the raw on hand.
Also, I only had one cup of steel cut oats, so I did the rest (3 cups) whole oats. And I only did 2 bananas.
Here's the before pic, a nice pastry mixture.
And here's an after of the tasty breakfast treat!

While working at the golf outing, I was watching the hole in one for $25,000, hole. It was beautiful, so laid out on the golf course. (I was on the side, not right smack in the middle.  Even though I thought how funny that would be to lay on the fairway.)

Beautiful day and I got to drive a golf cart! Can't ask for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment